In the western society of our days, one of the main purpose of many young people is to get rich, or at least stop to be poor. Sentences as “ money attract money” or “the rich get richer” are familiar to most of us. Once in a while, some articles are published In newspapers celebrating a certain person getting richer or describing how the latest tax reform has saved to a certain person or organisation millions of dollars. In the next posts, I will take the time to fully explain why the rich get richer and why the poor stay as they are. In the end of it, we will understand how the system we (the majority of the people) are working so hard to maintain, is built from the first place in a way that promise the reality stays that way. For now, let’s concentrate on basic defining and some important principals.
When I say poor, I refer to every person that is not rich. It is important to make such an inaccurate dichotomous separation, for the sake of passing the point we are trying to understand. For the sake of our conversation, poor will include a range of people, from the poorest person that do not manage to finish the month, to people falling under the category of middle class society. The middle class, are those who are required to work a full-time job all their life to maintain their basic survival. Normally they will have a nice house with a mortgage, numerous occasional loan and in some good cases a vacation once in a while.
Many of us will feel a bit offended to be called poor, seating in a nice house reading this post from a new Iphone or tablet. This perception is part of the problem to start with. It is also true, that calling the middle-class poor, is in many ways making the situation of the very poor people sounds less important and serious. To be honest, I believe the reason the very poor still exist, is because of the lack of understanding of the middle class regarding their status and the lack of responsibility they are taking on the system they support. We will get to it later on, in the following posts.
For now, lets establish a few important points: (I will take the time to explain all these points in separate posts)
- People that live well holding a loan, are neither wealthy neither rich. It is just a temporary illusion. Such an illusion is the foundation of our twisted economy. It is required for one to support the system and maintain the economy as it is. (The amount of people with personal loans and mortgages these days, arrived to an all time high in human history)
- Money became the only mean to survive in a rural city. Without it, the capacity of an individual to survive in a big city is almost impossible. Money is required to buy food, accommodation, transportation etc. It is essential for one basic survival in any rural location.
- As I mentioned in a previous post, money has become mainly electronic. The majority of the money in the world do not exists in the reality, which makes the pursue after money extremely abstract. In 2018, less than 15% of the money actually exists as printed notes.
- The monetary system of those days is build in a way that allows the authorities and the banks to control our life and manipulate our daily existence.
- The idea of pursuing money for the sake of spending it immediately on temporary objects or unproductive upgrades is absurd and cannot promote any long terms positive aspect to any individual or society.
- A person that will not be able to maintain itself (providing himself food, shelter and clothes) in case he loses his job, is in many ways a salve of his employment and of the system itself.
- Loans with interest rate for the sake of maintaining one basic life is criminal, as it demand from a person to create more money than the one he do not have from the first place.
- In case of economical crisis, the main layer of people that get affected are the poor and the middle class, while the rich stay rich. In many cases, As I will show the rich can even get richer.
In the next posts, I will show you how the system is build and why it is almost impossible to get rich if one start without basic riches. It is true that there are some examples of people that became rich. They are important for the sake of maintaining the belief in the masses mind that it is possible. This topic is heavy but important. Ignoring it, is an active way of maintaining its continuation and promise our slow demise as individuals and as a society.
Share with me your ideas and thought, open conversation and awareness are the key for the creation of a better future.